Thursday, August 9, 2007

Charting a course for posts unknown.

Well, I want to at least get this blog started. I have felt for a while that I needed to get my views on things written down somewhere, primarily for my own sanity.

This blog will document the way I see things at the time I write it. I reserve all rights to change my mind. As we learn and grow we should often reevaluate our positions on things and the way we view the world. During these reevaluations we may decide that we were wrong, whether completely or in part. There is nothing wrong with this and is a natural part of life. Of course, we may also decide that we were correct in the first place. Therefore, I also reserve the right to be stubborn and not change my mind to anything.

In other words, this is my mind and my views. Feel free to agree, disagree, or change your mind. Feel free to comment. I welcome all opinions, provided that everyone can keep a level head.

Now, as for the course we will be sailing, that could be interesting. Who knows where I will take this. It could be rather dull, or it could get very interesting. It could focus on one area, or many. We may end up in California, New York, Washington DC, Europe, Asia, or The Black Hole of Calcutta.

No matter where we sail, you are welcome to join me on this voyage. Welcome aboard.

1 comment:

m@ said...

Ah, isn't expression therapeutic? And instant publication -- even if no one actually reads it -- still feels significant because it is technically live for the world to see. Blog on...