Thursday, November 13, 2008

How a year goes...

A year flies by so fast.. especially when others are steering your ship! The year isn't over yet, but I am tired of just sitting by.

There are things to be told! I want to tell the world -- or at least those who read this blog -- what I am feeling, how I think, etc. This is why I started this and I have let it go for far too long. No more.

With the way this country is acting these days, I have a lot to say. I no longer care if it is "politically correct", or what the others are saying. Sometimes, I may say the same thing, or completely agree with other bloggers. Other times, I may be the lone captain. In either case, this blog is entitled "How Hannon Sees the World" for a reason. I am not going to be apologetic for it any longer.

So I sail again. All passengers are welcome. Deckhands appreciated. Navigators need not apply.

1 comment:

m@ said...

Hypercritical, Moderate Deckhand reporting for duty, sir. Still waiting for orders... ;)